Simple Grilled Pork Chop Recipe with Honey Mustard Glaze
Grilling season is right around the corner so what better than a simple grilled pork chop recipe to kick things off. Why be normal and go with the typical hamburger and hotdog combo when you can be serving this up instead!
Grilled Pork Chops with a Honey Mustard Glaze
- 2 pounds (4 portions) boneless pork loin chops
- Olive oil, as needed for grilling
Honey Mustard Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Salt, as needed
- Freshly ground pepper, as needed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
All ready to get started? Complete the recipe with the easy to follow directions here and enjoy your pork chops people!