Boycott Companies Against Marijuana Legalization
Companies and businesses that are anti-marijuana legalization need to keep their money out of what the public wants. Their money is largely responsible for why marijuana was outlawed in the first place, along with racist political agendas.
This article will be an ongoing list of companies to boycott that are against marijuana legalization. It’s time they understand they are not in control of our lives as citizens and we can do so by not giving them any of our money!
Share it, print it or whatever else you need to serve as a reminder to not buy or donate any money to the business, companies, unions and organizations listed below.
Companies and Organizations Against Marijuana
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- Arizona Automobile Dealers Association
- Arizona Builders Alliance
- Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Arizona Diamondbacks (Baseball Team)
- Arizona Mining Association
- Arizona Wine and Spirits Wholesale Association
- Bashas’ Grocery Stores
- Boston Archdiocese
- California Beer & Beverage Distributors
- California Correctional Peace Officers Association
- Campbell Soup
- Chandler Pharmaceutical Company
- Cincinnati Reds (Baseball Team)
- Corrections Corporation of America
- Discount Tire Co.
- Empire Southwest LLC of Mesa, AZ
- First Solar
- Fulton Homes Corporation
- Florida Sheriffs Association
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria in Scottsdale, AZ
- Holiday Inn
- Insys Therapeutics Inc
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore
- Microchip Technology Inc
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- Pima Medical Institute
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation
- Sands Expo and Convention Center
- Services Group of America
- U Haul
- Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (Big Beer Companies Etc)
- Woodworkers Source
More coming soon! Feel free to leave any companies or organizations you know about that are against legalizing marijuana in the comments and I’ll add them to the official list.